Home cooked breakfasts are trendy
- Stuffed Omelette – Stuffed with veggies and feta cheese.
- Mexican Polenta Pancakes with Guacamole – Salsa, instead of syrup, tops these whole grain pancakes filled with guacamole and onion. These would make a great breakfast for dinner dish.
- Red Quinoa Hot Breakfast Cereal – Added fruit and nuts make this breakfast cereal a powerhouse breakfast.
- Slow Cooker Peach Breakfast – Cooks overnight on the warm setting of your slow cooker, and you wake up to a ready-to-serve breakfast treat.
- Overnight French Toast – Bread soaks up an egg and milk mixture overnight and in the morning, you just pop it in the oven to bake.
- Soft boiled Eggs – Quick and easy. While the eggs are boiling, pop a slice of whole grain bread in the toaster and slice up a little fruit. Home cooked breakfast in 10 minutes!
- Baked Banana Oatmeal Brulee – A different way to get your oats in, this bakes in the oven and can be eaten as bars or served in a bowl covered with warm milk.
- Flax Pancakes with Blueberry Compote – Blueberry season is almost here. Save this recipe!
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.