- How to Grill Vegetables – A video that demonstrates various methods of using the grill to cook delicious, seasonal vegetables.
- Grilled Corn on the Cob – Mark Bittman shares his favorite way to grill corn on the cob. Corn is a must-have at any 4th of July celebration, whether it’s meatless or not.
- Sourdough Panzanella with Summer Vegetables – No one will miss the meat if you serve hearty, incredibly satisfying dishes like this take on the classic Italian bread salad. The recipe calls for vegetables roasted in the oven, but they could easily be roasted on the grill, too.
- Grilled Eggplant Sandwich or Grilled Eggplant and Red Bell Pepper Sandwich – Two variations on using meaty eggplant between burger buns instead of ground beef.
- Summer Vegetable “Napoleon” – This isn’t a grilled dish, but it would be a perfect side dish to take to meatless 4th of July celebration. It’s kind of a baked ratatouille with layers of meaty summer vegetables and simple seasonings.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.