Recipes from a food swap
- Caramel Rosemary Popcorn – This recipe from Lee of the Feed Me Lee blog uses homemade caramel and fresh rosemary to create a treat that has been declared “addictive” by some of the people who have tried it.
- Rosemary Paprika Candied Walnuts – Mel from Cupcake Friday Project made these incredibly delicious sweet and savory candied walnuts for the potluck table at the event, where everyone could nibble while checking out the swap items. I liked them so much I made them myself last night for an Oscar party.
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips – Allyson from Manifest Vegan made the perfect sweet & salty combo by simply covering potato chips in melted chocolate chips. This treat is gluten-free and vegan.
- Strawberry Balsamic Jam – My friend Wendy from La Phemme Phoodie took a few jars of this preserved jam out of her pantry for the food swap.
- Drunken Cherries – Wendy also grabbed a couple of jars of these Drunken Cherries. I ended up with a jar of these and I’m undecided about how I’m going to use them. Topping as a cheesecake is very tempting, but I’m still mulling it over.
- Lime Chipotle Finishing Salt – Sara, also known as The Cozy Herbivore, created this finishing salt that can rim a margarita glass or add some zip to fish or chicken.
- Homemade Pasta – Georgia from Oh Kitchen, What You Won’t Do made pasta based off of this David Lebovitz recipe.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.