Super Bowl recipe roundup
- Super-Simple Vegetarian Tostadas - Keep some basic ingredients around and have a fun tostada night anytime.
- 8 delicious and healthy dips - Don't settle for store-bought dips when you can make your own, healthier versions at home. These recipes make delicious Super Bowl fare as well as a great snack anytime.
- 8 Super Bowl Foods - We've got lots of ideas for hearty sandwiches, chili and side dishes for you to serve or bring to a Super Bowl party.
- 10 Super Bowl Appetizers - We've got ideas for how to make the perfect finger foods for your Super Bowl party and how to make them healthier.
- 5 Healthy Dips - Opt for dips with beans or nuts as the base and you'll instantly up the nutrition of your Super Bowl spread.
- 5 Healthy Super Bowl Snacks - Give your guests some healthier food options for the big game including twice-baked sweet potatoes and a healthier version of nachos.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.