What is kohlrabi and what do you do with it?
- Kohlrabi Carrot Fritters with Avocado Cream Sauce – Shredded vegetables are mixed with seasoning and an egg to make fried fritters and avocado creates a sauce to top them with.
- Kohlrabi Home Fries – Cut into thick strips, dusted with flour, fried in a little oil and topped with spices of choices, Kohlrabi is alternative to French fries made of potato.
- Kohlrabi Chickpea Salad – Kohlrabi, broccoli stalks and cabbage create a full-of-fiber salad and chickpeas add some protein to this salad that’s tossed with garlic, dill and olive oil.
- Kohlrabi Curry – Kohlrabi is widely used in Indian dishes, and this simple curry uses the “it” vegetable with plenty of traditional Indian spices.
- Kohlrabi and Lentil Soup – A healthy, low-fat, easy to put together soup for cold nights.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.