Boiling water and deft fingers are all that’s required for this quick and satisfying dish.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 6 ounces dried apricots, about 24
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate chips
- Place a small bowl in a large pot of boiling water. Add chips to bowl. As the chips begin to melt, stir chocolate until smooth. Remove bowl from heat.
- Quickly dip apricots into chocolate. Dragging along the edges of the bowl to remove the excess.
- Place apricots on wax paper until the chocolate sets.