- 4 cups organic rolled oats
- 1/2 cup wheat bran
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes, plus time to cool
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine oats, bran and wheat germ in large mixing bowl. Add apricots, cranberries and almonds. Stir until ingredients are evenly blended.
- In small saucepan heat maple syrup and vanilla extract over low heat about 3 minutes or until syrup liquifies. Pour into mixing bowl and stir about 1 minute.
- Pour muesli mix into two 9-by-12-inch baking dishes. Place onto center rack of oven for 20 minutes. Stir about every 5 minutes until mixture has a dry consistency. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Store in airtight containers for up to 2 months.