What's cool, green and sexier than Kermit? Cucumber soup is blender safe and safe on the palate.
- 2 cucumbers peeled and diced (reserve slices for garnish)
- 2 cups yogurt, Greek or plain
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Handful of fresh mint, stemmed and shredded
- Several springs of dill, stemmed and chopped (reserve some for garnish)
- 6 ice cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep time: 20 min.
Cook time: 50 min. (including refrigeration)
Total time: 70 min.
Rinse and prep vegetables. Combine the first 8 ingredients in a blender. Mix until well blended. Cover and refrigerate to allow flavors to fuse about 30 minutes.
Garnish with cucumber slices and dill fronds. Serve immediately.