This sweet, juicy dish will melt in your mouth.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: Serves 1
- 1 peach
- 1/8 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Handful any additional toppings (berries, chocolate chips, coconut, peanuts, etc.)
- At home: Pack ingredients in separate bags or containers, and store peaches where they won’t be squished or bruised.
- On the trail: Slice peach in half and fill with butter and marshmallows, and then sprinkle both halves with cinnamon. Wrap peaches in tin foil and cook over campfire for 3-5 minutes. Unwrap and dig in!