Raspberry Pi, the Lilliputian computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard, can be used for many of the tasks that a desktop performs, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. But the wee PC that costs a mere $25 or $35 has also ignited a world of creativity as the tech set devises increasingly fun and clever ways to employ the credit-card sized computer. Here are some of our favorites.
2. Make a kooky, cocktail-dispensing robot.
3. Build a retro computer.
4. Bring R2D2 to life; never be lonely again.
5. Make a dynamic, bike-light projector.
6. Build a keyboard with 40 beer cans. (Procuring the materials is half the fun.)
7. Build a one-button audiobook player.
8. Use as the payload of a weather balloon, because launching things into space is fun.
9. Get back to your roots, make a beatbox using … beets.
10. Combine with Legos to build a supercomputer, conquer the world.
Related on MNN: 14 best DIY gadget projects