In the interview, Pollan talks about how...
- the best choices for your health are also the best for environment.
- cooking at home is single most important thing people can do -- socially, politically, environmentally.
- farmers raising chickens organically make more money and increase soil fertility.
- we've replaced labor on farms with fossil fuel.. fertilizers, equipment and pesticides.
- Monsanto is promising a future that it cannot deliver with GMO technology, pesticides, and fertilizers.
- there is good news -- Kathleen Merrigan, a pioneer in organic movement is now running Dept. Agriculture.
via: Elephant Journal
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.