In the interview, Pollan talks about how...
- the best choices for your health are also the best for environment.
- cooking at home is single most important thing people can do -- socially, politically, environmentally.
- farmers raising chickens organically make more money and increase soil fertility.
- we've replaced labor on farms with fossil fuel.. fertilizers, equipment and pesticides.
- Monsanto is promising a future that it cannot deliver with GMO technology, pesticides, and fertilizers.
- there is good news -- Kathleen Merrigan, a pioneer in organic movement is now running Dept. Agriculture.
via: Elephant Journal