POSITIVE SIGNS: President Barack Obama tours the Great Wall on Nov. 18 in Beijing, part of an official nine-day tour of Asia. Obama and the Chinese prime minister have agreed to a 9-point cooperation plan for lowering greenhouse gas emissions. (Photo: Fen
- China's greenhouse gas inventory
- Joint clean energy research center
- Electric vehicle standards
- Energy efficiency — codes, standards & testing
- Renewable energy roadmap
- 21st century coal (including carbon capture)
- Shale gas exploration
- Peaceful nuclear
- Public-private cleantech partnerships
You can read more details on the U.S. Department of Energy website.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.