New York Times contributor blogs about cars and other interesting ways of getting around.
Two more videos from the Detroit Auto Show
It's not easy remembering a complicated rap about the new Lexus hybrid at the 2009 Detroit Auto Show. This spokesmodel makes it most of the way through this one before losing her place.
Mercedes unveiled three green concept cars at the Detroit Auto Show, including this fuel-cell car (shown in cutaway form). The F-Cell will have a range of 400 kilometers on highly pressurized hydrogen.
Jim's other posts from the Detroit Auto Show:
- Dispatches from the Motor City
- Detroit's auto show is crowded, noisy ... and green
- Interview with Ford's Lisa Drake (video)
- Fisker's big splash: Green luxury (video)
- Shaping the Model S: Tesla's designer talks form and function (video)
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.