It's hard to avoid technology these days — smartphones, Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs are seemingly everywhere. But what if you had to steer clear? People suffering from electrosensitivity experience a plethora of physical ailments — including migraines, rashes and chest pains — when they're near anything that creates an electromagnetic field. Electrosensitive people must be vigilant about keeping their home free of things like cell phones and microwaves, and avoid places that might trigger a reaction. A group of sufferers has even moved to an area of southern France that is completely free of electromagnetic fields.