Welcome fans of Lighter Footstep!
Mon, Mar 15 2010 at 8:42 AM
Farewell Lighter Footstep, Hello Mother Nature Network.
If you've landed here, then it most likely means that you've arrived at the Mother Nature Network via LighterFootstep.com.
Lighter Footstep is now part of the Mother Nature Network. We've teamed up to bring you the best of the site's greener living articles — paired with MNN's fresh content and expert staff of eco-writers.
Any time you land on one of these articles, you'll see the familiar blue Lighter Footstep logo on its pages. If you'd like to see more of their articles, just type "Lighter Footstep" into our search box and you'll have access.
And now that you've found Mother Nature, let us tell you about some of the great MNN.com writers and features you might enjoy:
• Chris Baskind, founder of Lighter Footstep, now writes for us at Mother Nature about his beliefs that life is better and the Earth is happier when we use fewer resources. (Plus: Check out his letter explaining the move to Lighter Footstep fans.)
• Karl Burkart, an expert in the field of green social networking, covers the latest in green technology from new top 10 green-tech events in 2009 to a new clean-energy 'super highway,' in Southern California to the paperless post office of the future.
• Shea Gunther blogs about politics, energy and the Earth's resources. Recent postings include a look at compelling green start-ups, a guide to building your own wind turbine, and timely topics such as the Coen Brothers' new ad on the boondoggle of clean coal.
You can also:
• Not sure which green way is the right way? Our advice columnists are standing by.
• Visit our natural and organic foods channel to learn the latest on sustainable eating.
• Know that the government must have good environmental news but not sure how to find it? We translate Uncle Sam for you.
• Subscribe to MNN's weekly and daily newsletters which brings you unconventional and lively green content alongside breaking environmental news from around the Web.
We're glad you're here!
The editors at the Mother Nature Network
P.S. By the way, here's the letter Lighter Footstep founder Chris Baskind wrote to his readers explaining the new partnership.