Do you know what your dreams mean?
Score: 0 10
Question: 0 of 10
Crumbling, loose or disappearing teeth are a reflection of a loss of self-confidence. Depending on where the dreamer finds self-esteem in his life, it could indicate underlying fears about outward appearance or mental capacity.
- Fear of dogs
- Self-esteem or self-confidence
- Frugality or cheapness
These dreams usually indicate you are running from something that is causing you anxiety, and that you are trying to avoid dealing with something that makes you nervous.
Falling dreams are common, and they indicate a feeling of loss of control over part or all of your life. If you are falling, but not afraid, changes or challenges may be outside of your control.
Because our clothes conceal our nudity, lacking that protection in public in a dream means that you are feeling vulnerable about something in your life.
- You are about to get a new job.
- Your home is a mess.
- Someone in your life is betraying you.
- You are feeling exposed and vulnerable.
Lucid dreaming is the knowledge that you are dreaming while you are doing so. You can realize it in the midst of a dream or for the whole sequence.
- You can see yourself from above.
- You can see the future.
- You know that you are dreaming.
- It's caused by drinking too much alcohol.
Flying dreams represent freedom and new perspectives, and are usually experienced as full of positive feelings.
- You are experiencing new challenges and perspectives.
- You want to travel soon.
- You are earning a lot of money.
- You are afraid of planes.
The dream symbolism of the cat depends on the dreamer's relationship with the animal. The appearance of a cat can indicate sexuality, power and creativity, or bad luck.
Taking a test in a dream is usually an indication of fear of failure.
- Taking a test
- Walking a dog
- Running a marathon
- Reading a newspaper
Dreams of death are harbingers of positive new growth experiences in your real life.
- They indicate money is coming to you.
- They indicate positive new experiences.
- They mean you are healthy.
- They mean you will win your next competition.
Coming upon or exploring a house in your dream is common, and it represents your soul. Different rooms represent different aspects of yourself.
- The intellect
- Physical health
- The soul
- Relationships with friends
OUR FAVORITE STORIES
How to prepare, what to pack and more resources for your next trail outing.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Centipede bursts from snake's stomach
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- Prosthetics aren't just for people: 'My Bionic Pet' highlights disabled animals that got a second ch
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- Dogs try to take back their beds from cats
- Solar energy after the sun has set? Scientists use nanotubes to solve the storage conundrum
- Watching grass grow? Norway embraces slow TV
- A boy and his rescue dog … with matching headgear?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The science behind your cat's most adorable features