So, you think you know zombies?
Score: 0 15
Question: 0 of 15
Question: 0 of 15
Score: 0 15
They move fast. Director Marc Forster said “when they get triggered, they start to move; when there’s no feeding frenzy or nothing to feed on or bite, they’re just stagnant and move slowly.”
- By flying Virgin Airlines
Humans turn into zombies in 12 seconds. Forster says that the time actually speeds up as the virus mutates from human to human. Science, on the other hand, says such a fast infection is not realistic.
- 12 minutes
- 12 seconds
- 12 hours
- 12 days
These zombies, infected by a fungus, eventually go blind and rely upon echolocation to hunt. This results in them making a distinctive clicking sound.
- Night vision
According to Brooks, hospitals are likely to be littered with infected humans, dead corpses -- and new zombies hungry for a fresh meal.
- An abandoned, poorly-lit home
- The basement
In the event of a zombie apocalypse, you'll want to focus on your cardio exercises. According to the movie's main character, Columbus, “Zombies lead a very active lifestyle. So should you.”
- Avoid bathrooms
- The Double Tap
Hyundai has teamed up with "The Walking Dead" creator Robert Kirkman for the past two years to design a vehicle capable of surviving the zombie apocalypse.
Aussies, benefiting from some nice geographic isolation, will truly inherit the Earth.
- United States
You only have a limited time before the infection spreads to prevent yourself from turning into the undead. Grab something sharp and take a deep breath — this is going to hurt.
- Hack it off
- Say goodbye
- Have someone suck out the wound
- Do the "Thriller" dance
If Quincy Jones hadn’t changed the direction of Jackson’s 1983 hit, we’d all be doing the “Starlight Dance” with such lyrics as "Starlight! Starlight sun..."
- 'Cold Hands'
In a meeting of Parliament, Foreign Minister John Baird said Canada “will never become a safe haven for zombies, ever!”
- New Zealand
In 1799, a physician asked George Washington’s family for permission to attempt to resurrect him by pumping his lungs full of air and giving him an infusion of lamb’s blood. Thankfully, they declined.
- Abraham Lincoln
- Thomas Jefferson
- George Washington
- John Adams
Nobody knows why, but humans are all carriers of the virus. When they die — whether naturally or violently, the virus dormant inside them becomes active and reanimates the body. Good times.
In Agranof’s book "The Vegan Revolution … With Zombies!" only those who stay away from all animal products manage to avoid infection.
An adult needs between 3 to 5 liters, or a bit more than one gallon, of water each day to survive.
- One gallon per person per day
- Two gallons per person per day
- One gallon per family
- No water, just beer
The 1932 film directed by Victor Halperin and starring Bela Lugosi featured an evil voodoo priest in Haiti who zombifies a beautiful young woman.
- "Night of the Living Dead"
- "The Serpent and the Rainbow"
- "White Zombie"
- "The Man Who Rose Again"
OUR FAVORITE STORIES
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 5 amazing things you probably didn't know about the Milky Way
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How to make microwave mug cake in less than 10 min.
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How to give your pot holders a deep cleaning
- The inspiring letter carried by climber killed on Everest
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate