11 questions about the Goode family:
1. When did you first come up with the concept? Because the timing for "The Goode Family" seems perfect right now.
2. I know that the Goode family is trying to figure it all out. What makes them good?
3. How would you describe each one of the characters on "The Goode Family"?
4. When you were casting for "The Goode Family", aside from Mike Judge I'm guessing, did you have anyone in mind?
5. And aside just from real life experiences, did you have to do any green research for this new Mike Judge show?
6. The Goodes, they obviously live in a college town because that's where Gerald works. Do we know what the town is?
The Goodes live in an anonymous Midwestern state in a town called Greenville where football reigns. When Ubuntu joins the team, the Goodes try to keep an open mind.
7. What kind of situations can we expect to find the Goodes in this season?
8. Are you hoping that your viewers are going to be empowered by the Goodes? Are they going to think the Goodes are really extreme?
9. Did you always picture "The Goode Family" as being animated?
10. Is there anything else you want to tell people about the premiere of "The Goode Family"?
11. Do you personally have any green tips?
John Altschuler, co-creator and executive producer of "The Goode Family," was also an executive producer on "King of the Hill" and a writer on the film "Blades of Glory."
New Mike Judge show sneak preview: 'The Goode Family':
Want more celeb news?
- Stephen Colbert gets eco-friendly ringtone
- Cast of new Terminator movie goes green
- American Idol's Adam Lambert loves his hybrid