- Royal wedding sealed with a kiss on the balcony of Buckingham Palace
- Want a knick-knack? Here's a few royal curios to consider
- This wedding is one hot topic on the Internet. (No surprise there, but one mention every 10 seconds?)
- How can an event this large be a low-carbon affair?
- Royal wedding coverage is more robust in the U.S. than in the U.K.
- U.K.'s productivity will take a hit because so many will be watching instead of working
- London not ready for its close-up: As tourists descend, air quality plummets
- Wedding? What wedding? NASA unaware of calendar conflict
- Charity giving in honor of the royal couple thrives
- Is an eco-mansion the next step for Prince William and Kate Middleton?
- Recording of nuptials and songs will be online within hours
- Serious event not immune from April Fools' Day pranks
- Watch the big event in 3-D, thanks to Rupert Murdoch
- Apps for watching the wedding, touring Westminster Abbey and more
- Planning to watch the wedding? (It's OK; you're among friends.) Here's what to make for the party.