The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- When are you supposed to tip?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 natural cough remedies