The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- 5 tiny home design ideas worth stealing
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 illnesses that are commonly misdiagnosed
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Why I don't wear sunscreen
- 12 things you can do with your old shoes