The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Corgis are taking over the Internet. (And if you have any doubt, watch a couple of these videos) | M
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- 10 all-natural solutions for getting a better night's sleep
- Photosynthesis photographed for the first time
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 14 household uses for beer
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- Cycling across the country barefoot in search of a simpler life