The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- Hormones haywire? Balance them naturally!
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz
- 5 types of toxic people to nix from your life
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Do you know what your dreams mean?
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion