The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How to make kefir (and what it is, if you don't know)
- Puppy-sized spider surprises and scares scientist
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- How to see the Orionid meteor shower at its peak
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- How often do you really need to shower?