The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Watch complete strangers kiss for the first time
- 10 curious uses for Altoids tins
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- World's largest manta ray sanctuary opens in Indonesia
- 7 videos of ridiculously cute sloths
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Dogs try to take back their beds from cats
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Why is horseshoe crab blood so vital to pharmaceuticals?