The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 8 videos that prove we're not the only ones who snore
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Study: Abstaining from alcohol significantly shortens life
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?