The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Are there more grains of sand on Earth or stars in the sky? Scientists finally have an answer
- 12 inspiring examples of macro flower photography
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- 'Where did I put my keys?': 5 strange facts about memory
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?