The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 inspired pancake creations for back-to-school breakfast
- 14 photos of cats in action: Cats caught on camera
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- Scientists achieve quantum teleportation of data with 100 percent accuracy
- Quantum experiment could offer proof of a parallel world