The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is mindfulness?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- Stunning views and rattled nerves abound at cliff-clinging Aussie abode
- Why Americans are less happy with their new cars
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Bread: Vegan Recipe
- Behold China's most extreme mountain trail
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux