The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- Quiet Treehouse: A sylvan escape that battles noise pollution
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How to survive in the woods with only a smartphone
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Machine miraculously turns water into wine
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- Dogs try to take back their beds from cats