The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Recipe: Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- What if we could create energy the way nature does?
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- Big safety tests loom for SpaceX's Dragon capsule