The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Weird cloud on radar maps wasn't caused by weather
- 12 recipes for beans, the super-est of superfoods
- The seven stones of simpler living
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- Take a chance on these 8 thrilling suspension walkways
- Do foods taste the same to animals as they do to us?