The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 2014 Lyrid meteor shower to peak on Earth Day
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 3 simple homemade toothpaste recipes
- Another cause of California's drought: Pot farms
- A new Earth: 10 NASA images of planets like Earth
- Meet the first Earth-size planet that could support life