The Nature Conservancy to study potential effects of Gulf of Mexico sea-level rise
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLA. — Oct. 4, 2010— The potential impact of sea-level rise at five key estuaries in the Gulf of Mexico will be the focus of a two-year study led by The Nature Conservancy in Florida and paid for through a cooperative agreement with the EPA.
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- California inches closer to statewide ban on disposable plastic bags
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 8 of the cutest toxic caterpillars
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- How to get rid of wasps naturally