As I was contemplating a subject for this week's blog I just so happened to peek in my email for a little procrastination. And what do you know? Today's "eHow" by Melissa Maroff was about How to offset your pet
So before we actually resort to eating the dog, here are some suggestions on ways to make your best buddy a little more environmentally friendly:
1) Use biodegradable cat litter and litter-box bags.
2) Feed your pets organically and naturally.
3) Purchase recycled pet supplies. (Toys, collars, leashes, etc.)
4) Use phosphate-free shampoos.
5) Purchase "green" cleaners for those doggie and kitty accidents.
6) Keep your pet from reproducing -- babies sure are cute but taxing on the system.
Photo: Jessica Nape