Business guru blogs about the latest in green biz.
10 Amazing Eco Structures
A vertical farm, a floating city, and an Oakland Cathedral make the 10 Droolworthy Eco Structures list.
Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 06:33 PM
Jerry James Stone has created a slideshow of 10 Droolworthy Eco Structures for Treehugger.com. The structures range from something I couldn’t even have dreamed about to projects that have already been completed and are being put to use.
Without further ado, here is a list of 10 Droolworthy Eco Structures:
- The Dragonfly - a vertical farm concept.
- The Vertical Park – a stackable skyscraper in Mexico City
- Modularean Eco House – an eco-friendly dollhouse
- Dystopian Farm – an urban high rise farm
- Lilypad – a floating city
- The Helix Hotel – built to harness the power of the sun and wind
- Eco-Villa – solar panels are incorporated into the design at the house, keeping it aesthetically pleasing
- The Cathedral of Christ the Light – a house of worship in Oakland, California
- Pyramid Farm – a different play on the vertical farming concept
- Project Frog – finally a nice looking school concept
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.