BrightTALK offers free online webinars on a variety of topics. Tomorrow, a series of green building webinars
will be held. If you’re interested in green building, there is still time to register for one of these webinars. If you’re interested but unable to attend tomorrow, the BrightTALK website will have the recorded webcasts available after the live events have concluded.
The following topics will be discussed during the live, interactive webinars:
• Responding to Climate Change Imperative: Reducing Energy & Costs with Stephen Jurovics, Ph.D., LEED AP, The Cadmus Group Inc.
• Nanotechnology: Meeting the Green Building Challenge with George Elvin, Ph.D., Director, Green Technology Forum
• Do Green Buildings Make Dollars & Sense? with David Pogue, National Directory of Sustainability with CB Richard Ellis
• Green Building Legal Issues on the Horizon with Christopher Cheatham, LEED AP, Attorney, Crowell & Moring LLP
• Sustainable Materials: How to Develop Your Own Library with Kevin O’Donnell, Founder & Fundamentalist, threadcollaborative
• LEED 2009: Advanced Project and Professional Performance with Ralph DiNola, Principal, Green Building Services
• Greening the Built Environment in San Francisco with Barry Hooper, LEED AP CGBP, Private Sector Green Building, Department of the Environment, City of San Francisco
For more information or to register to attend, visit the Green Building Summit
section of the BrightTALK website.