Located in Alpharetta, Georgia, the OH2 Vein Treatment and Medical Spa is the first medical commercial interior to receive LEED certification by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). The facility earned LEED for Commercial Interiors (LEED-CI) certification for a number of environmentally friendly measures including:
- Low VOC paint
- Low flow water fixtures
- Light sensors to minimize artificial light use
- Natural light maximized in 90% of patient areas
- Onsite recycling for plastic, glass, and aluminum
- Wind and solar energy subsidies that account for 50% of total energy use
- Generous use of recycled construction products
- ENERGY STAR appliances and computer equipment
The facility provides a variety of spa services including microdermabrasion, laser hair removal, cellulite treatments, and facials. In addition to the menu of spa services, the staff at OH2 Medical Spa can treat varicose and spider veins.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.