I have a to-do list, in fact I have several to-do lists categorized by topic. It looks like the members of Congress are joining me in the things-to-do department because President Obama has created a to-do list for our nation’s top legislators. Unfortunately for members of Congress, their to-do list is going to be a lot more difficult to work through than mine.
Items included in President Obama’s to-do list for Congress include:
- Stop giving tax breaks to companies that outsource jobs overseas
- Help Americans that have never been late on their mortgage refinance at today’s record low interest rates
- Expand tax breaks for small businesses that hire more wages and pay these employees a higher wage
- Extend clean energy tax credits, including the production tax credit
- Create a Veterans Job Corps
Alright Congress, you have your list, its time to get started!
Photo: Courtney Dirks/Flickr
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.