I have a to-do list, in fact I have several to-do lists categorized by topic. It looks like the members of Congress are joining me in the things-to-do department because President Obama has created a to-do list for our nation’s top legislators. Unfortunately for members of Congress, their to-do list is going to be a lot more difficult to work through than mine.
Items included in President Obama’s to-do list for Congress include:
- Stop giving tax breaks to companies that outsource jobs overseas
- Help Americans that have never been late on their mortgage refinance at today’s record low interest rates
- Expand tax breaks for small businesses that hire more wages and pay these employees a higher wage
- Extend clean energy tax credits, including the production tax credit
- Create a Veterans Job Corps
Alright Congress, you have your list, its time to get started!
Photo: Courtney Dirks/Flickr