Toyota earns 29th LEED certification
- 100 percent of the facility’s energy use is offset by investments in certified renewable energy development
- 100 percent of the facility’s installed wood products are Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Rain gardens and swales treat all of the parking lot and roof storm water runoff
- 953 tons of construction waste (99 percent of the waste generated) was diverted from area landfills
- Efficient plumbing fixtures reduce facility water consumption by 66 percent, which represents a savings of 49,800 gallons of water annually
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.