Weekend reads: Greenbuild 2010
- The USGBC launched the first tool that allows for collaboration between the LEED Online program and third party software platforms – LEED Automation.
- Two new LEED programs were launched – LEED for Retail and the LEED Volume program, which will meet the needs of developers that work on several LEED projects at once.
- Find out what Retired General Colin Powell talked about at the Greenbuild 2010 opening plenary.
- Watch a variety of interviews from Greenbuild 2010 on the Jones Lang LaSalle YouTube page.
- Learn more about a green marketing scam report released by ForestEthics during the conference.
- Read a first-person account of the massive Greenbuild Expo hall by Leslie Guevarra for GreenBiz.com.
- Browse through the live Tweets made during the conference by searching the #Greenbuild posts on Twitter.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.