Weekend reads: Greenbuild 2010
- The USGBC launched the first tool that allows for collaboration between the LEED Online program and third party software platforms – LEED Automation.
- Two new LEED programs were launched – LEED for Retail and the LEED Volume program, which will meet the needs of developers that work on several LEED projects at once.
- Find out what Retired General Colin Powell talked about at the Greenbuild 2010 opening plenary.
- Watch a variety of interviews from Greenbuild 2010 on the Jones Lang LaSalle YouTube page.
- Learn more about a green marketing scam report released by ForestEthics during the conference.
- Read a first-person account of the massive Greenbuild Expo hall by Leslie Guevarra for GreenBiz.com.
- Browse through the live Tweets made during the conference by searching the #Greenbuild posts on Twitter.