Many eco-minded consumers wouldn’t expect heavy-duty wipers to have any “green” cachet. Enter Brawny Industrial Premium All Purpose Wipers. They are made with 40 percent post consumer recycled fiber, making them EPA compliant – recycled.
When your cleaning job is too greasy and grimy for a fabric towel and too challenging for a standard paper towel, try Brawny Industrial wipers. They are made to absorb oil and water and take on grease and grime. These are some of their benefits:
- Double recrepe (DRC) technology provides superior softness, strength, and absorbency/ capacity
- Up to 50 percent less expensive than bulk rags and consistent in quality
- Meets or exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guideline (CPG) Guidelines for minimum post-consumer recycled fiber content
Since 2007, [skipwords]Georgia[/skipwords]-Pacific, Brawny Industrial’s parent company, has been showcasing the environmental benefits of its products using its Green by Design designation. These products support the U.S. EPA’s strategy of reduce, reuse and recycle.
Other [skipwords]Georgia[/skipwords]-Pacific Green by Design products include:
- Compact dispensers and coreless bath tissue systems, which eliminate 95 percent of the packaging waste associated with standard bath tissue and meet EPA guidelines for post-consumer fiber content.
- enMotion touch sensor dispensers, which reduces paper towel usage by up to 30 percent.
To learn more go to: http://www.gppro.com/brand_brawnyIndustrial.aspx