The lastest headlines:
• The Fairness Doctrine: The rise and fall of the Rev. Billy James Hargis makes our media columnist long for the days.
• Glenn Beck: Did Beck ruin Van Jones' career ... or his own?
• Why Van Jones really resigned: MNN's Karl Burkart points to Americans for Prosperity.
• Our business blogger weighs in: What his resignation means for the green jobs movement.
• Who's next? One blogger says Obama should have supported Jones more vigorously.
• Video: White House senior advisor David Axelrod explains Van Jones' decision.
• Glenn Beck's view: The Fox News commentator calls Van Jones a communist.
Background on Van Jones:
• Defining green jobs: This Washington Post video interview of Jones offers an in-depth look at the man in the news.
• Despite his celebrity status, Van Jones is at heart a community organizer.
• Profile: Meet the prophet of the green collar economy.
• Middle Class Task Force: Watch a video of Vice President Joe Biden and Van Jones on growing a green middle class
• How do you define the green economy? MNN blogger offers some clarity.