Notice anything different about us?
New designs, new features and new tools for you.
Wed, Mar 05, 2014 at 12:54 PM
It's been a busy year here at Mother Nature Network. We've been covering nature, the environment and sustainability news, and giving you and your family a roadmap for innovative change.
If you're a regular here at the Mother Nature Network, you'll notice some changes on the site today. It's most noticeable on our home page with a new larger image at the top and quicker navigation to important stories. Some of the other changes you'll see:
- Along the top of our home page, we've compiled "Favorite Stories," a quick look at the compelling stories of the day. When you visit pages within the site, you'll always see a quick teaser to those articles along the right rail.
- A quick link to our award-winning bloggers can be found across the top of the home page.
- "What We're Reading Now" is a continually updated feed of our latest stories from food to family to home to innovation.
- "From Our Partners" is content and information supplied by sponsors of Mother Nature Network.
- Love photos? "Images that Inspire" along the right rail has links to our best photo galleries and images. Our MNN Quizzes section across the top features the daily trivia challenges for the competitive among you.
- Commenting and sharing by our readers is growing, and you can now quickly post your favorite articles onto Facebook and Twitter, along with other social networks.
- We've made it quicker to navigate around the site with easier-to-find links at the bottom of every page. If you're looking for newsletters, RSS feeds, our photo blogs, or any other part of MNN.com, you can quickly jump to that page.
- Want to know more about everything from acid rain to wind power? Check out our eco-glossary to learn more and read recent stories on these topics.
And that's not all: We’re publishing more visual, interactive journalism; we have savvy readers like you contributing to conversations and we've been growing channels with in-depth information about everything from organic foods to innovative transportation. Like the results? Let us know by adding your comment below or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's next? We've got plans for lots of new features — you're going to want to stick around just to see what we come up with next.
Thanks for being a friend of Mother Nature,
The Team at MNN