If you're a regular at Mother Nature Network, you'll notice some changes on the site today. It's most noticeable on our home page with a new larger image at the top and quicker navigation to important stories. Some of the other changes you'll see:
- Along the top of our home page, we've compiled "Editor's picks," a quick look at the compelling stories of the day. Even when you visit pages within the site, you'll always see a quick teaser to those articles along the top.
- A quick link to our award-winning bloggers can be found across the bottom of the home page.
- "Read the latest" is a continually updated feed of our latest stories from food to family to home to innovation.
- "From our partners" is content and information supplied by sponsors of Mother Nature Network.
- Enjoy imagery? "Photos we love" along the right rail has links to our best photo galleries and images. Our MNN Quizzes section features the daily trivia challenges for the competitive among you.
- Commenting and sharing by our readers is growing, and you can now quickly post your favorite articles onto Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
- We've made it quicker to navigate around the site with easier-to-find links at the bottom of every page. If you're looking for newsletters, RSS feeds, our photo blog, or any other part of MNN.com, you can quickly jump to that page. And to look at specific articles within channels, just rollover the channel name at the top of the page to get an overview.
And that's not all: We’re publishing more visual, interactive journalism; we have savvy readers like you contributing to conversations and we've been growing channels with in-depth information about everything from organic foods to innovative transportation. Like the results? Let us know by adding your comment below or emailing us at email@example.com.
What's next? We've got plans for lots of new features. You're going to want to stick around just to see what we come up with next.
Thanks for being a friend of Mother Nature,
The team at MNN