This year, there are many great Cyber Monday deals to be found on kitchen tools, tableware and tools. I spent more time than I’d like to admit scanning over what is being offered this year. Here are some of my finds:
2. Victorinox Swiss Classic 22-Piece Cutlery Block Set ($300 for a $600 value): A high-quality knife set for half the price.
3. A Classic Shun Chef's Knife ($89.50 for a $157 value): One of my favorite knife brands.
4. Cuisinart Ceramic Knife plus Peeler Set ( $24.99 for a $39.99 value): This set would make a great gift!
5. Kitchenaid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer ($259 for a $599 value): The favorite stand mixer of all time.
6. Corningware Bakeware, French White 17-Piece Set ($49.99 for a $130.00 value): These beautiful sets are useful and lovely to serve from.
7. Le Creuset 5-piece cookware set: ($239.99 for a $369.99 value): Buying this top-notch cookware as a set makes it already a good deal. Add the Cyber Monday savings and you have an even better deal.
8. Fiestaware: These dishes are toxin-free and very beautiful. They have a wide variety of colors and this is about as cheap as you will ever find them.
9. Primula Cast Iron Tea Pots ($21 for a $49.99 value): These popular tea pots make great gifts and this is a great price.
10. Cooks-brand waffle maker, toaster, coffee maker, blender or hand mixer ($20 after rebate): Need an inexpensive kitchen essential? This deal fits the bill.
11. 33 percent off select food processors: Macy's has a range of food processors for 33 percent off today only.
12. "Fresh: Nourishing Salads for all Seasons": The cookbook I wrote is 50 percent off all ebook sales and 25 percent off the hard copy.
Are you planning on making any purchases today? If so, did you have any great deals to share?
Also on MNN:
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.