Maybe I’m not paying as much attention to deals this year, but I doesn’t seem to me that despite the huge media hype about shopping on Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday that the deals are nor worth freaking out over. I did find some deals for Cyber Monday that I wanted to bring to your attention, though.
If you know of any other really great Cyber Monday deals for cooking and kitchen items, leave them in the comments.
- Amazon Kindle Cooking Food & Wine Deals – 31 cookbooks and other cooking related books are discounted for the Kindle today. The list is heavy on slow cooker and the highly rated Canal House Cooking series. And, if you want to include a Kindle along with those books, the Kindle Fire HDX 7” Tablet is $50 off today. I have an older version of Kindle Fire, and I use it in the kitchen to follow recipes all the time.
- Chelsea Green Publishing – If the cook on your list prefers paper books to digital books, check out what Chelsea Green has to offer. They have an additional 35 percent off their books (use promo code CGS13). They sell cookbooks, gardening books, and other general sustainable living books.
- Le Crueset – Free shipping (use promo code SHIPSFREE) combined with discounts on their products that home cooks covet and free gifts if you spend certain amounts (use promo code GIFT) makes this a good day to shop the cookware’s online store.
- DiBruno Bros. Sicilian Olive Oil – DiBruno Bros is one of my favorite stores in Philadelphia, but you don’t have to be local to shop there. Their online store ships many of their gourmet items. Their Cyber Monday deal is $10 off a one-liter bottle of unfiltered extra virgin Sicilian olive oil (use promo code CYBRMON)
- William Sonoma free shipping use promo code SAVENOW
- Pottery Barn free shipping use promo code FREESHIP
- Bed Bath and Beyond free shipping on orders over $49 – no promo code needed
- Crate and Barrel – Free shipping and 15 percent off order use promo code SAVE15
Also on MNN
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.