It’s the first of the month, which means the sites with grocery and household product coupons have switched out their offerings. Before you plan your next trip to the grocery store, see if you can save yourself a few dollars by printing some coupons.
- Melt Organic Spread $1/1
- Organic Valley Block Cheese $1/1
- Ellyndale Foods Oils $1/1
- Simply Organic Steam Item $1/1
- Hillary’s Eat Well $.75/1
- Blue Diamond Nut Thins $.75/1
- RiceSelect CousCous or Orzo $1.50/1
- Earthbound Farm Frozen Fruits and Vegetables $2/1
- Back to Nature Item $1/1
- Clif Energy Bar $1/4
- Organic Valley Sour Cream $1/1
- Many others you may be interested in
- Recipe idea: Use the RiceSelect coupon to buy orzo and make Lentil and Orzo Pasta Salad.
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce (organic options) $.55/1
- Star Olive Oil (organic options) $1/1
- Florida Crystals Organic Sugar $.55/1
- Wholesome Sweetener $1/1
- Evol Single Serve Frozen Entrée $1.50/1
- Apple & Eve Organic Juice $1/1
- Seeds of Change 1 Free (after taking short survey coupon will arrive in 6-8 weeks)
- Recipe idea: Use the Kikkoman coupon to buy organic soy sauce to use in Pan Fried Tofu with Peanut Sauce.
- Horizon Snacks Buy 1 Get 1 Free
- Burt’s Bees Baby Bee $1/1
- Odwalla Beverage $1/1
- Yoplait Yogurt (can be used on Simply Gogurt) $.35/1
- Gerber Organic Pouches $2.50/8
- Burt’s Bees Renewal Face $3/1
- Simply Balanced Milk $1.50/1 (with cereal purchase)
- Horizon Sandwich Crackers $1/1
- Cascadian Farm Products $1/3
- Learn more about Target’s Simply Balanced line of food
Unfortunately, the website seems to have a glitch right now. It asks you to select the store you shop in before taking you to the coupons, but it seems to be stuck in a loop, so instead of taking you to coupons, it takes you back to the select a store request. I wasn’t able to get to the coupons, but I imagine it will be fixed soon — so check it out.
From manufacturer websites
- Simply Organic – 8 different coupons for spices, dip mixes and more
- Seeds of Change - $1 off any Seeds of Change Certified Organic product
Note: Products labeled natural or all-natural are loosely regulated. Some of them may contain genetically modified ingredients (GMOs).
Related on MNN: