Coupon websites change their coupons throughout the month, but most of them make major changes at the beginning of each month. With that in mind, here’s a list of printable coupons for October 2011 that I think you’ll be interested in.
- Sweet Home Farms Granola $1/2
- Yoplait (can be used on simply Gogurt) $.75/2
- Fleischman’s Pizza Crust Yeast $.40/1
- Scotch-Brite $.75/1 (can be used on “greener cleaner” product)
- Stonyfield 4-pack yo-yogurts $.75/1
- Clif ZBar 6-pack $1/1
- Clif Crunch $1/1
- Organic Valley Milk $.75/1
- Rudi’s Organic Bakery $.75/1
- R.W. Knudson Juice $1/1
- Organic Valley Creamer $.75/1
- Organic Valley Orange Juice $1/1
- Lundberg Family Farms Pasta $.75/1
- Country Choice Organic Product $1/1
- Truvia $.75/1
- Wholly Guacamole $1/1
- You need to have a Upromise account, and you need to register your shopper card so the coupon will be embedded in the card. No paper coupon will print.
- Diamond Sea Salt - $.35/1
- Diamond Kosher Salt - $.35/1
All of these coupons are ready to print. You don’t need to sign up for any newsletters, provide personal information, or jump through any other hoops.
- Earth’s Best – Various coupons on organic baby food, infant formula and more
- Garden of Eatin - $1 off any bag of chips
- Imagine Foods - $1 of any two products
- Newman’s Own – Various coupons a several Newman’s Own products
- Organic Valley - Various coupons a several Organic Valley products
- Seeds of Change - $1 off any Seeds of Change Certified Organic product
- Simply Organic – Eight different coupons for spices, dip mixes and more
For more manufacturers that offer online coupons, but make you jump through a couple of hoops for them, check out Where to find coupons for natural and organic products.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.