I was happy to see a larger variety of natural and organic coupons this month than I have in the past few months. If you’ve been discouraged lately with what has been offered, you might want to take a look this month.
I also noticed that there are some coupons that would be useful if you’re planning a big shopping trip if you’re hosting a barbeque. There’s can sugar for baking cookies and cakes for dessert, recycled foil, and more. I’ve placed an asterisk by those coupons.
- Immaculate Baking Co $1/2
- Reynold’s Wrap Foil $1/1 (can be used on recycled) *
- Yoplait $.75/2 (can be used on Simply Gogurt)
- Kashi Cereal $2/2
- Food Should Taste Good Chips $.75/1 *
- Larabar Uber Bars $.75/2
- Zulka Pure Cane Sugar $.50/1 *
- Melt Organic Spread $1/1
- Mary’s Gone Crackers $1.50/2
- Green Valley Organics lactose Free Yogurt $1/3
- New Planet Organics Apple Juice $1/1
- Kidfresh Frozen Meals with Hidden Veggies $1/1
- Several other coupons that might interest you
- Florida Crystals Organic Sugar $.55/1
- Florida Crystals Organic Agave $.65/1
- Pompeian Olive Oil (can be used on organic) $1/1 *
- Star Olive Oil (can be used on organic) $1/1 *
- WASA Products $1/1
- Stonyfield Yogurt Quarts $1/2
- Praeger’s Sensible Foods $2/2 *
- Nature’s Path Qi’a Superfood $2/1
- Late July Organic Chips $1/2 *
- Zevia Zero Calorie Soda 6 pack *
- Many other coupons that might be of interest
- Archer Farms Chips $1/2 (can be used on organic or Fair Trade) *
- Archer Farms Coffee $1.50/2
All of these coupons are ready to print. You don’t need to sign up for any newsletters, provide personal information, or jump through any other hoops.
- Organic Valley - Various coupons a several Organic Valley products
- Seeds of Change - $1 off any Seeds of Change Certified Organic product
- Simply Organic – 8 different coupons for spices, dip mixes and more
Please remember that products labeled natural are very loosely regulated. Some of them may contain genetically modified ingredients (GMOs).
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.