Coupon websites change their coupons throughout the month, but most of them make major changes at the beginning of each month. With that in mind, here’s a list of printable coupons for December 2012 that I think you’ll be interested in.
- Arrowhead Mills Breakfast Product $1/1
- McCann’s Irish Oatmeal $1/1
- Silk $1/2
- Kashi – save $1 on fresh fruit with any Kashi product
- Silk Almond $.75/1
- Kashi Soft Baked Squares $1/1
- Food Should Feel Good Snacks $.75/1
- Seven Generation Laundry Additive $1/1
- Mary’s Gone Crackers $1.50/2
- Country Choice Organic Product $1/1
- Clif Kit’s Organic Bars Buy one Get one free
- Immaculate Baking Company $1/2
- Horizon Milk $1/2
- SunSpire Baking Chocolate $1/1
- RW Knudsen Celbratory Product $.75/1
- Several others you may be interested in
- Florida Crystals Organic Agave $.65/1
- Florida Crystals Organic Sugar $.55/1
- Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Fair Trade Honey $1/1
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce (can use on organic) $.75/1
- Gerber Organic 2nd Foods $1/1
- Kashi Frozen Entrée $1.50/1
From Whole Foods (must be used at Whole Foods stores)
- Annie Chun’s Products Buy 3 Get 1 Free
- Melt Organic Buttery Spread $1/1
- Organic Valley Dairy Creamer $1/1
- Nature’s Path Granola Bars or Hot Oatmeal $1.50/2
- Nature’s Path Love Crunch $1/1
- Pacific Foods Soup Starters $1/1
- 365 Organic Soup $1/1
- Many other coupons that might be of interest
From manufacturer websites
All of these coupons are ready to print. You don’t need to sign up for any newsletters, provide personal information, or jump through any other hoops.
- Seeds of Change — $1 off any Seeds of Change Certified Organic product
- Simply Organic — 8 different coupons for spices, dip mixes and more
For more manufacturers that offer online coupons, but make you jump through a couple of hoops for them, check out Where to find coupons for natural and organic products.
Please remember that products labeled natural are very loosely regulated. Some of them may contain genetically modified ingredients (GMO).
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.