Coupon websites change their coupons throughout the month, but most of them make major changes at the beginning of each month. With that in mind, here’s a list of printable coupons for October 2012 that I think you’ll be interested in.
Something new that I noticed today. Some of the coupons now list states where they are void. Some of them, like the Yoplait coupon from Coupons.com, say “void in LA, NJ, ND, NV, TN.” I’ll have to do some research and find out what has changed. I’ll get back to you on that, maybe in next month’s coupon post.
- Yoplait (can be used for Simply Gogurt) $.75/2
- Fleischmann’s Pizza Crust Yeast Strip $.40/1 or $1.50/3
- Kashi Cereal or Snack Bars $1/3
- Muir Glen product $.50/1
- Gerber Organic Baby Food Pouches $1/2
- Boulder Canyon Snacks $1/2
- Nature Path Love Crunch Granola $1/1
- Nature’s Path Hot Oatmeal $.50/1
- Arrowhead Mills Breakfast Product $1/1
- Santa Cruz Organic Juice $.75/1
- Country Choice Organic Product $1/1
- Dr. Oetker Organic or Natural Product $1/1
- Several others you may be interested in
- Florida Crystals Organic Agave $.65/1
- Florida Crystals Organic Sugar $.55/1
- Truvia $.75/1
- Newman’s Own Complete Skillet Meal $1/1
From Whole Foods (can only be used at Whole Foods stores)
- Nature’s Love Crunch $1/1
- Clif Kit’s Organic Fruit & Nut Bar Buy 1/Get 1
- Earth’s Best Frozen Product $1/1
- Earth Balance Organic Coconut $1/1
- Stonyfield YoKids Product $1/1
- Nature’s Path Organic Toaster Pastries or Waffles $1/2
- Lundberg Family Risotto $.75/1
- Many other coupons that might be of interest
From manufacturer websites
All of these coupons are ready to print. You don’t need to sign up for any newsletters, provide personal information, or jump through any other hoops.
- Seeds of Change - $1 off any Seeds of Change Certified Organic product
- Simply Organic – 8 different coupons for spices, dip mixes and more
For more manufacturers that offer online coupons, but make you jump through a couple of hoops for them, check out Where to find coupons for natural and organic products.
Please remember that products labeled natural are very loosely regulated. Some of them may contain genetically modified ingredients (GMO).