Printable organic and natural food coupons
It’s no April Fool’s joke. The number of coupons for natural and organic products seems to be shrinking. So get them while you can.
Mon, Apr 01 2013 at 5:40 PM
Last month, I commented that I’ve noticed over the past year that the online food coupons have not been as great as they were when I first started doing this monthly coupon feature. The number of coupons I found this month is even more paltry than last. Still, every little bit helps, so here are the best online coupons I found for April 2013.
- Larabar Uber Bars $.75/3
- Newman’s Own Skillet Meal $1/1
- Country Choice Organic Product $1/1
- Arrowhead Mills $1/1
- Clif’s Kit’s Organic Bar Buy One Get One Free
- Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butter $1/1
- Earth’s Best Infant Pouches $1/3
- Mary’s Gone Crackers $1.50/2
- Florida Crystals Organic Sugar $.55/1
- Florida Crystals Organic Agave $.65/1
- Pompeian Olive Oil (can be used on organic) $1/1
- Star Olive Oil (can be used on organic) $1/1
You need to have a Upromise account, and you need to register your shopper card so the coupon will be embedded in the card. No paper coupon will print.
- Diamond Sea Salt $.40/1
- Diamond Kosher Salt $.40/1
- Organic Valley Cottage Cheese $1/1
- Nature’s Path or EnviroKidz Organic EcoPacs $3/2
- Muir Glen Products $1/2
- Stonyfield 6 oz yogurt $1/3
- Honest Tea $3/12 bottles
- Seeds of Change Product $1.50/1
- Many other coupons that might be of interest
From manufacturer websites
All of these coupons are ready to print. You don’t need to sign up for any newsletters, provide personal information, or jump through any other hoops.
Please remember that products labeled natural are very loosely regulated. Some of them may contain genetically modified organisms (GMO).
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.