- $44 million in annualized energy savings thanks to more than 4,000 energy savings projects
- Reducing energy use to 418 kWh/terabyte of data, a 16.6 percent reduction from the previous year
- Eliminating the need for more than one million gallons of gasoline due to its compressed natural gas (CNG) fleet
- Establishing AT&T’s water footprint with a plan to reduce water use thanks to a collaboration with students at Vanderbilt University and the Environmental Defense Fund’s Climate Corps program
- Philanthropic donations topped $148 million
- $600 million invested in the Network Disaster Recovery program for disaster relief efforts
- AT&T’s green fleet grew from 970 total vehicles in 2009 to 3,487 in 2010 – 2,472 CNG vehicles, 1,013 hybrids and two EVs
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.