AT&T saves $44 million with green upgrades
- Replacing incandescent bulbs with LEDs at more than 1,100 cell sites
- Removing networking switches at 11 central offices
- Installing desktop power management software on 169,000 computers
- Launching an online energy management training program
- Tracking energy performance through the Energy Scorecard
- Participating in the EDF Climate Corps program
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.