Ali Carter is an undergraduate student studying journalism, with an international relations concentration, and Spanish at Boston University who hopes to use her love of writing and culture to improve the environment. She served as the Opinion Section Editor for Knight Crier, her high school newspaper, and interned with MAGNET, an independent music magazine. Currently, she is a feature writer for MassDevice, an online medical business journal. In addition, she is involved in Slow Food BU, an on-campus organization supporting "good, clean, and fair" food, and enjoys singing and cooking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 23 surprising foods you can freeze and how to do it
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- The dog poem that made Johnny Carson cry
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 'Sons of Liberty' reveals the human side of America's founding fathers
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth