Ali Carter is an undergraduate student studying journalism, with an international relations concentration, and Spanish at Boston University who hopes to use her love of writing and culture to improve the environment. She served as the Opinion Section Editor for Knight Crier, her high school newspaper, and interned with MAGNET, an independent music magazine. Currently, she is a feature writer for MassDevice, an online medical business journal. In addition, she is involved in Slow Food BU, an on-campus organization supporting "good, clean, and fair" food, and enjoys singing and cooking.
Ali's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- No descendants are left from the first Arctic Eskimos
- What do you call this baby animal?
- Richard Proenneke: The man who showed us how to be alone in the wilderness
- Prairie dog needs help squeezing out of too-tiny tunnel
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 5 honey treatments for great skin and hair