Ali Carter is an undergraduate student studying journalism, with an international relations concentration, and Spanish at Boston University who hopes to use her love of writing and culture to improve the environment. She served as the Opinion Section Editor for Knight Crier, her high school newspaper, and interned with MAGNET, an independent music magazine. Currently, she is a feature writer for MassDevice, an online medical business journal. In addition, she is involved in Slow Food BU, an on-campus organization supporting "good, clean, and fair" food, and enjoys singing and cooking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 18 perfect snowflakes [Photos]
- The world's 10 oldest living trees