Ali Carter is an undergraduate student studying journalism, with an international relations concentration, and Spanish at Boston University who hopes to use her love of writing and culture to improve the environment. She served as the Opinion Section Editor for Knight Crier, her high school newspaper, and interned with MAGNET, an independent music magazine. Currently, she is a feature writer for MassDevice, an online medical business journal. In addition, she is involved in Slow Food BU, an on-campus organization supporting "good, clean, and fair" food, and enjoys singing and cooking.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Your eyeballs can now be injected with night vision
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen