I am a stay at home mother of 2 gorgeous little girls, and now with another little girl on the way! My husband is a union electrician. We have our own little farm going with dogs, cats, horses, chickens, and a medium garden plot. We love it! We (and our neighbors) love the eggs we get from our chickens, and the fresh produce from our garden, and soon hope to get a dairy cowsof our own so we won't have to buy processed milk anymore. We are new at going Green, so any advice would be much appreciated!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature