I am a stay at home mother of 2 gorgeous little girls, and now with another little girl on the way! My husband is a union electrician. We have our own little farm going with dogs, cats, horses, chickens, and a medium garden plot. We love it! We (and our neighbors) love the eggs we get from our chickens, and the fresh produce from our garden, and soon hope to get a dairy cowsof our own so we won't have to buy processed milk anymore. We are new at going Green, so any advice would be much appreciated!
- I am going to do a chemical/toxin audit of my home
- I will actually use my reusable bags
- I will eat more meals at home
- I will get my kids (and myself!) outside more this year
- I will recycle my old electronics & not throw them away before I buy any new gadgets
- I will support my local and green businesses this year