I am a stay at home mother of 2 gorgeous little girls, and now with another little girl on the way! My husband is a union electrician. We have our own little farm going with dogs, cats, horses, chickens, and a medium garden plot. We love it! We (and our neighbors) love the eggs we get from our chickens, and the fresh produce from our garden, and soon hope to get a dairy cowsof our own so we won't have to buy processed milk anymore. We are new at going Green, so any advice would be much appreciated!
aepuckett84's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Who owns the very first Ford Mustang?
- 13-year-old Masai boy invents device to help his community live in peace with the lions
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 8 habits of happy people
- Massive veggies break world records at flower show [Photos]
- The surprising reason hummingbirds love sweet stuff
- Should what we eat change as we age?