I am a stay at home mother of 2 gorgeous little girls, and now with another little girl on the way! My husband is a union electrician. We have our own little farm going with dogs, cats, horses, chickens, and a medium garden plot. We love it! We (and our neighbors) love the eggs we get from our chickens, and the fresh produce from our garden, and soon hope to get a dairy cowsof our own so we won't have to buy processed milk anymore. We are new at going Green, so any advice would be much appreciated!
aepuckett84's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 10 natural remedies using honey
- Take a classic road trip on America's longest highway
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Older than your grandma - Animals with the longest life spans
- 6 unexpected products made from hemp
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog