I am a stay at home mother of 2 gorgeous little girls, and now with another little girl on the way! My husband is a union electrician. We have our own little farm going with dogs, cats, horses, chickens, and a medium garden plot. We love it! We (and our neighbors) love the eggs we get from our chickens, and the fresh produce from our garden, and soon hope to get a dairy cowsof our own so we won't have to buy processed milk anymore. We are new at going Green, so any advice would be much appreciated!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Living cheap is the new green
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness