I am a stay at home mother of 2 gorgeous little girls, and now with another little girl on the way! My husband is a union electrician. We have our own little farm going with dogs, cats, horses, chickens, and a medium garden plot. We love it! We (and our neighbors) love the eggs we get from our chickens, and the fresh produce from our garden, and soon hope to get a dairy cowsof our own so we won't have to buy processed milk anymore. We are new at going Green, so any advice would be much appreciated!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 models the car lots can't give away
- Halley's Comet to make Cinco de Mayo appearance
- The scientific trick to healthy happiness
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a walk through time
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What's that sound? 7 wildlife calls you might hear in your backyard
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- Underwater volcano may be erupting off Oregon
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.