I am a stay at home mother of 2 gorgeous little girls, and now with another little girl on the way! My husband is a union electrician. We have our own little farm going with dogs, cats, horses, chickens, and a medium garden plot. We love it! We (and our neighbors) love the eggs we get from our chickens, and the fresh produce from our garden, and soon hope to get a dairy cowsof our own so we won't have to buy processed milk anymore. We are new at going Green, so any advice would be much appreciated!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Meet the cats that rule Facebook
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Weasel catches ride with woodpecker (Yes, it's real)
- Town featured in 'Walking Dead' for sale on eBay
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- In Rotterdam, a wind turbine that's also an apartment complex (and an observation wheel)
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts