Alexandra Horst is studying physical geography with a focus on environmental issues at The University of Georgia. She enjoys learning about natural resource conservation, climate change, environmental planning and green design; local food and sustainable agriculture; and environmental sustainability, among other subjects. She reads as many environmental books and articles as possible, is a member of numerous environmental organizations (both on campus and outside of school), and is passionate about all types of environmental issues. She also loves to run, cook and travel in the national parks in her free time! Alexandra hopes to pursue a career in environmental planning.
Alexandra's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Abundant opportunities for learning and collaboration at 2014 American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting
Tue, Feb 18 2014 at 03:04 PM
Fri, Sep 06 2013 at 03:32 PM
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Hyperemesis gravidarum is not morning sickness
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 26 photos of cats sleeping wherever they want, however they want
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The world's happiest country in 2013 was...
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- The diet Whoopi Goldberg embraced to lose 35 pounds
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign