Alexandra Horst is studying physical geography with a focus on environmental issues at The University of Georgia. She enjoys learning about natural resource conservation, climate change, environmental planning and green design; local food and sustainable agriculture; and environmental sustainability, among other subjects. She reads as many environmental books and articles as possible, is a member of numerous environmental organizations (both on campus and outside of school), and is passionate about all types of environmental issues. She also loves to run, cook and travel in the national parks in her free time! Alexandra hopes to pursue a career in environmental planning.
Alexandra's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Abundant opportunities for learning and collaboration at 2014 American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting
Tue, Feb 18 2014 at 03:04 PM
Fri, Sep 06 2013 at 03:32 PM
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Take a walk through a floating flower garden
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- How to clean brass naturally