Alexandra Horst is studying physical geography with a focus on environmental issues at The University of Georgia. She enjoys learning about natural resource conservation, climate change, environmental planning and green design; local food and sustainable agriculture; and environmental sustainability, among other subjects. She reads as many environmental books and articles as possible, is a member of numerous environmental organizations (both on campus and outside of school), and is passionate about all types of environmental issues. She also loves to run, cook and travel in the national parks in her free time! Alexandra hopes to pursue a career in environmental planning.
Alexandra's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Abundant opportunities for learning and collaboration at 2014 American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting
Tue, Feb 18 2014 at 03:04 PM
Fri, Sep 06 2013 at 03:32 PM
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux