Alexandra Horst is studying physical geography with a focus on environmental issues at The University of Georgia. She enjoys learning about natural resource conservation, climate change, environmental planning and green design; local food and sustainable agriculture; and environmental sustainability, among other subjects. She reads as many environmental books and articles as possible, is a member of numerous environmental organizations (both on campus and outside of school), and is passionate about all types of environmental issues. She also loves to run, cook and travel in the national parks in her free time! Alexandra hopes to pursue a career in environmental planning.
Alexandra's MOST RECENT CONTENT
Abundant opportunities for learning and collaboration at 2014 American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting
Tue, Feb 18 2014 at 03:04 PM
Fri, Sep 06 2013 at 03:32 PM
Alexandra's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
Comments appear on this page within an hour of being posted.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Who owns the very first Ford Mustang?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Stray cat walks into a zoo … and a friendship is born