Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Potassium: What you need to know at any age
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- How olives changed the world
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate