Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
Andrew's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 8 ways to overcome emotional eating
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- 5 invasive plants to keep out of your garden
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- Time-lapses reveal dazzling starscape over Grand Canyon, Monument Valley
- 10 natural cough remedies
- This herd of wild elephants enjoys a stroll through a hotel lobby