Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
Andrew's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- High-tech detective work cracks mystery of Death Valley's rolling rocks
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 inspired pancake creations for back-to-school breakfast
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- 14 photos of cats in action: Cats caught on camera
- Could you survive being lost in the woods? Quiz
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- Scientists achieve quantum teleportation of data with 100 percent accuracy