Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- How the planets got their names
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 mind-bending facts about dreams
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash