Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 commonly refrigerated foods that don't need to be
- A glimpse into 1930s England through newlywed eyes
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies
- The mystery of Devil's Kettle Falls
- How often do you really need to shower?