Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- 9 ways to redesign (and rethink) retirement
- How fast could you travel across the U.S. in the 1800s?
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash