Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- The 6 biggest challenges all new puppy owners face
- 12 amazing places to sleep before you turn 50
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- How often do you really need to shower?
- Cape Cod dune shacks float on the edge of the continent
- Highliners, BASE jumpers rig massive aerial space net over Moab's red desert cliffs
- How to reuse silica gel packets