Andrew Schenkel is a political reporter in Washington D.C. Andrew first started reporting on energy issues while working as reporter for an NBC affiliate in Wyoming. Since then he has served as production manager in Copenhagen for a climate news site during the COP15 meetings. Andrew is a graduate of Syracuse University. He is married to his wife Cara. Andrew enjoys wiffle ball.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Crohn's disease may be caused by food additives
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time
- Cahokia: America's unknown ancient city
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?